Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Does A Cold Bath Help Nair Burn

Adamas THE LEGACY - 4.4



[Sonia Pov]

After my time at university back home I had a strange effect.
My old room was still as I had left the day I left.
was funny for a woman like me to stay in the middle of dolls and teddy bears but I did not want to throw away all of my fondest memories.

After a few weeks since my return home came to see Greg. It was the day of graduation party that I did not feel.



When I saw him I immediately ran out to greet him.
But when I hugged him I could not help but notice the tension on his shoulders.



Concerned invited him to come in and sit down, but he refused.
He needed to talk to me and would not come home until they had asked me.

"Sonia, these days without you were among the saddest I've ever spent! Want to make me happy and do not leave me again? "



I was shocked by his words! Greg, really wanted to be with me!

But I really wanted to be with him forever? Could never really work with us?

Unable to make sense of my fears remained silent while his eyes at every moment that passed, was filled with sadness.



" Sorry, my mistake! I should not be so hasty "said cold and away.

How ironic fate, once again I was being dumped on the steps of my house!



Music was my only real joy. I spent entire afternoons playing my favorite composers. Rethinking

to Greg and we had exchanged a few words in the garden made me sick.



Absorbed as I was in my music hardly noticed the worried looks that are throwing my parents.



One day, however, I could no longer estranged.
My mother told me about a family friend, a certain Thomas Lillard. A well-known patron of the music world.

Seeing how hard my parents undertook to make me happy that I could not feel miserable.

All my life I had always plan on him, accusing others of not loving me enough and now for the first time I did account of my mistakes and the great love that my parents had for me.



I met this famous talent scout, and I did my best to please him my music.



The meeting took place a few days later at my house. Before I arrived I was tense but once I understood that signor.Lillard presented was a special person.

stayed for hours talking about music.



From the day we first met I began to work for my "patron" was defined as scerzosamente Thomas.

It was not a job hard, indeed it was my dream come true.

spent afternoons studying the piano pieces of music to perform at the next concert.



Thomas over time became an important figure in my life.
I referred to him not only for all the doubts about my music but also about my private life.

And thanks to Thomas I knew I had to get closer to Greg.



So, I tried Greg months after that we did not feel.

I asked forgiveness for having hurt and asked if he still wanted me after all.

With a smile I said yes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment