Saturday, November 24, 2007

How Long Do You Last When You Masterbate

Nocturnal Gallery 01 GALLERY



Some photos I made in recent months on the run from LJ!



Inspiration is Anne Rice's "The Mind of Each Man is a Savage Garden." -The Vampire Lestat, Anne Rice
is one of my favorite writers! XD



A life of Confusion ... of Doubt and of Pain,
Begins to Dissolve Nocturnal on the Plane. "

-Sacred Moon's Light by Stone Bryson-
www.altexperience.com/



[Crossover Oblivion / The Sims2]

"The love that moves the sun and other stars"
(The Love Which moves the sun and the other stars)

-Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy, Paradiso, Canto XXXIII, line 145 -



"I live in the black

I have no guiding light I'm whispering in your dreams ..."

-Judas be my guide by Iron Maiden .-
www.ironmaiden.com



My interpretation of model Yu Mei Shizuka Hiou from Vampire Knight.
Vampire Knigth

0 comments:

Post a Comment