Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wachovia Depositing Checks Into Atm

Christmas Day! Finally I found

ciauuu all
!!!^^ I hope you all had a nice Christmas ..
For me this year, Christmas was not so bad .... ignoring the fact that I had to spend with my family ... uffé___è
However .. I got up as usual around 12 , and 30 ... come al solito in ritardo!!!vorrei sapere perchè non mi svegliano mai i miei genitori...per colpa loro mi sono dovuta catapultare nella doccia e fami i capelli al volo...
alla fine sono riuscita ad essere pronta per le 13....vestita rigorosamente in nero(per la felicità dei miei parenti che dicono che sono strana!!!)vabbè....siamo arrivati a casa di mia "zia" che abita a 5 minuti da casa nostra ma ci vediamo una volta ogni morte di papa e lì è iniziato lo straziooooooo!!!!!ç___ç
non mi annoiavo così tanto dal natale prima O_o...mia "nonna"che criticava come mi ero vestita...i miei zii che mostravano ogni millimetro della casa(sono mooooooltooooo vanitosi per quanto riguarda la loro casa/persona)sembra that the money we have only their =.= "
however after seeing for the hundredth time we got home to eat .. but since I'm on a diet only sstuzzicato food ... with my father who made me all Once the wine .. my glass was never empty nen !!!^__^ fact at the end of lunch I was pretty revved up and I was about to fall asleep on the couch ... ... quandoo roll .... I tamburiiii REGALIIIIIIII
!!!!! need to know that my father has haunted me all week telling me that I had made a gift bellissimooo but I did not say what it was! è__é
I finally scopertooooo then my ... Gifts were:
a 160 GB hard disck that can be attached directly to the TV (all spianooooooo QAF), the PostPay dentrooo with 100 € (finally I can buy it online) and the CD soundtrack QAF .. my daddy has ordered them to me by a friend and I should get in a little more for'!!!!!!! for my birthday I was promised a box set of all 5 seasons of Queer as Folk !!!!!!!!! then I got a perfume, a pair of earrings and two bracelets!
After we played bingo and Rulette (I have no idea how to spell ^ ^ ") where I won almost 10 € ... so all in all I can say that I was not so bad this year! !
Now I'm going to enjoy the new year ... although I have not the slightest idea what to do ç___ç maybe I'll be with my friends and some of famigliaa! uffaaaa

Baciotti
you want TAAAAAAAANTOOOO good! Still there

0 comments:

Post a Comment