Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Driving Test Simulator Online

Adamas THE LEGACY - 4.2



time diapers and baby food ended ; earlier than I thought and soon came Sonia's birthday.



I realized right from the outset that Sonia was very similar in nature to my uncle Orlando.
grandfather every time he watched his girlfriend talk to some was lost in memories of his childhood and its memories brother.



Soon the family but we realized that Sonia had a gift all its own, something that did not come from any of us but that was only his prerogative.

He had the gift of music.

I realized one afternoon while strumming his grandfather something to the old piano at home. Sonia, that day was close to his grandfather and was easily re-run the whole melody.
His was an extraordinary gift and from that day to encourage it always tried to cultivate his talent.

love and affection that bound me to her grew with each passing day.





But over time that special relationship vanished.

I do not know how it happened, nor when it all began. I just know that my child suddenly lost all desire to relate to the arts.
preferred to play alone in her room rather than doing something with friends.



Despite my repeated attempts to involve her in common games she always refused to participate, especially when Celeste was also present.



All in the family were worried.
We did not understand the cause that had completely upset the character of my daughter and even worse we did not know what to do.

"Sonia, how are you?"
"Mom, I'm fine ..."

"but it always seems so sad .. maybe"
'E' that .... No , nothing! "



Every time we tried something a domanadare Sonia on her sadness, she systematically deal with this question by saying you're okay.

But it was not.

Sonia's birthday approached, we decided to organize a good party, hoping that cheerful atmosphere would make it feel just a little 'happier. Looking

blow out the candles I could not but wonder what could possibly desire, my daughter and I hoped with all my heart that whatever he wished they could achieve.



Sonia, by adolescence, did not lose his characteristic sadness but now, thankfully, began to attend his friends.



often went out at night to go to some local center. At first I was not seeing very well, but more relaxed at home at the end I agreed.



But again the frost had been created between me and my daughter had abandoned there.

Just a few moments to share a room was agony.

There were so many things I wanted to ask you and so many things that I did not know her.

I felt helpless again like every time I looked at Constance.



Often when he went out the evening with his friends wondered whether it would be good if at least they managed to make her happy.

Sometimes the answer was yes, but other times ....





"So what you had to tell me this so important?"
"Sonia, I do not know how to tell you, but at school I saw you kissing your boyfriend with another near the bathrooms!"
"No.. .... you .... you're wrong! "
" I do not think so, I think you should talk! "


0 comments:

Post a Comment