Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Help Ap Bio Diffusion And Osmosis Lab

THE LEGACY - 4.1



The news of the pregnancy Constance had caught me like a thunderbolt left me stunned to the ground in agony.

I was furious.

And not just Shannon, who had taken advantage of my cousin and then abandoned her pregnant with the prospect of raising a child alone, but also with Constance.

because he went to bed with Shannon? Because she loved him?

I did not do anything but think about these questions and I could not find an answer that would make me feel comfortable.

When he was nearly to the birth of the son of Constance, Melissa asked me to speak a bit '.
It was a long time since we talked like once more.

" Christian, I know you're still angry about the story of Shannon and the baby ... But here I am ... I have good news ... I'm pregnant! "
" But are you sure? "
" Of course! I thought you'd be happy! "
had tears in his eyes.
" And they are! This child is most desired ... will be the most loved baby ever seen, I swear! "



After less than a month my niece was born: Celeste.
Constance and I do not talk much, I made my congratulations and I went to visit a bit 'of times.
But between us had become an embarrassment ever fallen in all the years of our youth.



After long months of waiting, even for me and Melissa came time to become parents.
Take my daughter in her arms for the first time was the best experience of my life.

want nothing more than to see her happy.



The period of diapers and bottles did not last long.
Sonia had grown so fast and I have wanted to remain forever my sweet princess.



I always thought that parenting would be beautiful but also exhausting.
Work at police station where I worked was always so, but every time I came home and saw my princess smile that I could not hug and cuddle.

No matter how tired I was, I felt close to her happy again.





Despite the joy that Sonia gave me, every now and then suppressed those feelings and memories continued to haunt me.
I often stopped in front of the phone: I wanted to call Constance, his voice, hear her laugh like when we lived together.

But I lacked the courage.

I was too afraid of the consequences and so once again I tried to forget everything about her.



Soon it was Sonia's birthday and everyone in the family were thinking about what the princess of the royal house.
The best idea apparently was the father. Without saying anything, he bought a sweet cagnolona and taught her a bit 'of games to entertain Sonia.



But Sonia had other ideas of fun: how to embrace and pursue stritolante Lulu poor throughout the house trying to pull his tail ^ ^





Looking grow Sonia I felt the the happiest father in the world, but I was too far from the happiest man!

If only I had the courage, if only to make a single step in one direction or another, perhaps even then my heart would find peace.



°°°°°°°°°°°°°° ////////////////////// °°°°°°°°°°°° ° ° ////////////////////////// °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I was wondering one thing: it creates difficulty in understanding that change the narrative subject?
by chance I should add a preamble to clarify who is the subject or tells you not understand?

Another thing, I added my msn contact info on my page. Apparently I had completely forgotten! Feel free to ^_^;;;
aggiungemi to your contacts if you have msn ^___^

0 comments:

Post a Comment