Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Crossed Arrows Figurine

Adamas THE LEGACY - 5.3


Previously: Sonia, spurred by his mentor-confidant Thomas, Greg decides to marry.
Adam was born of this union, the designated heir. All seems calm, but the shadows of jealousy afflict the heart of Greg.
Sonia seems not to notice the suffering of her husband and is closer to Thomas.

[Adam POV]

the seasons are fast and soon came the summer of my sixteenth birthday.



And so I started to take on certain tasks at home such as cooking for everyone.
was a responsibility that I loved you, especially now that he was expecting a little brother!



Mom seemed pleased to see this pregnancy.
I think that basically, both my parents had wanted a larger family
new baby and this was the first step towards the realization of their desire.



That summer was particularly hot, so every moment was good to stay in the pool.

's most beautiful summer I have ever spent.



But with the arrival of the first cold autumn came the time for my grandmother to leave.
Losing someone you love is an experience that leaves you breathless and crying.

I felt deprived of all joy. Everything reminded me of my grandmother's sweet smile.



order not to suffer anymore I decided to leave the university.
I knew I was leaving my parents at a crucial time but I could not stay.

Mom, before I left, I pressed her to himself and told me not to worry.
Soon I saw my little brother.



And after not long after my departure, my mother came to the moment of birth.

But everything would be fine because her dad was, I was sure.



All 'University not long after I moved into a rented house with my friend Melissa.
Melissa was, for my first year of college, a lifeline.

do not know how I would do without her support. Once

transferred discovered that I was not the only one co-tenant Melli.
Dana was the best friend Melissa and once broken the ice went immediately agreed.



The first time was not easy to live with two girls.
The kitchen pink gave me nerves every time I entered there but otherwise it was nice to be together with my two friends.


But soon I realized that I had something to Dana.

The revelation surprised me.
I had never experienced such intense feelings for someone else before.

And one night when we could just stated.



Hearing Dana return my kiss I felt that my heart was exploding themselves.
A kiss could do that effect?



hidden feelings that we both had exploded in a flurry of kisses and caresses.
how long I had wanted to be able to tap into that?



After the love could not fall asleep.
Prolonged lying opposite one another to kiss and whisper sweet nonsense .



After that night we decided to talk to Melissa about our relationship.
But every time I tried to engage the topic could not utter a word.



After two weeks of my hesitation, he confided with Dana Melissa revealing our history.



Unfortunately for Dana Melli's reaction was not what he expected because he did nothing but ask questions about our relationship.
Why Melissa was so contrary to our history?



One evening, after a very long lesson, I returned home and found Melissa who was crying in despair.



I could not bear to see her so I went up and trying to console her.
" Melli, what happened? You know I can always count on me for everything! "



Unexpectedly, Melissa clung to me in a desperate embrace.
Without thinking I returned the embrace trying to console her.
But suddenly felt her lips wet with tears on my perch.
One whisper: "I love you"



the shooting went away. Melissa How could love me? I
I never noticed anything!

Melissa had looked hurt and angry.
"Why Dana? What did not you and I have given you? "

I did not know either.


0 comments:

Post a Comment