Friday, April 20, 2007

Inexpensive Brazilian Wax In Kc

Adamas THE LEGACY - 5.4



In the previous episode: Adam , depressed the death of his grandmother, he moved to college. There he meets Melissa and soon the two forge a strong bond of friendship so that Melissa asks Adam transferred via his apartment.
But Adam is not the only occupant of the house, there is also Dana's best friend Melissa. Adam turns out to have feelings for Dana and the two are put together.

But Melissa is in love with Adam ...


[Adam POV]

After that night with Melissa, I decided to talk to Dana. Dana
there was terrible, was upset and I do not know what to do to pull it up.

Our friendship with Melli was in danger.





For the moment I decided to do the only thing I could: to study!
pass exams and graduate had become my obsession, the only solution that is glimpsed in order to save my relationship with Dana that friendship with Melli.




But soon they began to take over domestic accidents involving hazardous Dana.




Fortunately, none of these incidents was severe enough to hurt but we were both terrified.




I was sure that behind it all there was Melissa.
Sometimes I could hear his steady gaze on me for hours.

Melissa could really do harm to Dana?




Suspicion soon turned into anxiety ... Now I
damn hurry to finish the last exam I needed for graduation.

In a few months I finished all my exams and finally received his degree.
As soon as I said to Dana, she kissed me passionately.

How had suffered during those months without ever do with words?

That evening I decided that we'd taken our revenge, and I invited her out for my graduation festiggiare two of us alone.




The evening at the club was almost over when my eyes stopped on a person ...




There, in front me was Melissa. Seeing
there shocked me.

From what was there to observe us without saying a word?




Trembling with anger, I approached her.
Melissa smiled, but seemed satisfied with what I could not imagine.




"Melli are you doing here?" I asked, trying to regain her composure.

At these words his face was transfigured. Of smiling face there was no sign, just a mask of anger remained.
"I came for you to celebrate with you! Why treat me as always! " screamed, attracting the attention of people nearby.




As had become aware of our evening still do not know. But I know that for those few moments I felt that Melissa was willing to do anything to me, to do what I did not want more.
hurt Dana.

Frightened by the thought I tried to calm her down. He hugs her and assured her that he was welcome. Now his face smiling as usual resumed.

Me the other one I had dreamed that Melissa had frightened me so much?




By now it was time for me to return home to my family but with all those doubts I was afraid to leave alone with Dana Melissa.
So one evening I managed to take her to dinner.

"Dana, listen, I know that I do not have much ... I wanted to wait to have you could give a little 'more before you ask but do not feel like leaving you alone with Melli. Will you marry me? "




Dana took the ring I had given her and if he tried.

In my eyes had never been so beautiful as at that time.

Although we would not have our own house, I knew that we would be happy the same until we were together.




So, finally returned to my house to Arborea. Dad and Mom had grown old in the meantime and I felt a bit 'guilty for leaving them alone to take care of the little Jane.






Mom saw me I squeezed.
I'd forgotten, so far as the comforting embrace of the mother.




now decided to talk with Dana and Melissa's dad.
Dad was stunned to hear my story, but he assured me that Dana was very welcome in our family.




That same evening I asked Dana to come to us to present it to mine. Of course
first painted it to my mother as the most beautiful creature on earth.




As the capannelo rang I rushed to get to Dana, but she had remained hesitant on the door. "And if he does not like me?"

"Are you kidding! I just finished painting as a goddess on earth, it will be a hit! Will love you like I love you! "




Mom was the first to reach out to Dana. See all the woman I loved with the woman who for years had been my reference warms my heart.

Was there hope for me and Dana to be happy!




Intoxicated with joy that I had kissed Dana in front of my parents.

And for the first time I heard it was to kiss the person I loved in the face of a sincere smile.



0 comments:

Post a Comment