Saturday, January 12, 2008

Heparin Units Conversion

Queer as Folk # 96.Pensieri

ciauuu everyone ... I decided to post a fanfiction that I wrote long ago about the couple Brian / justin...fatemi know what you think !!!!^.^

Title: Thoughts
Fandom: Queer as Folk
Character / Couple: Brian / Justin
Prompt: # 96. Thoughts
Rating: Pg15
Table: Table


Thoughts

been nearly two months since he left him with Ian, or as we call it the bastard away from me, and I two months that I wake up every morning hoping to find my side.
In a way I hate him, made me feel this strange feeling called love and then fled with the musician, broke my heart.
But I can not, I can not feel hatred towards him, every time I see him laughing at the Diner I think that her life with Ian is the best thing for the sake of my pride would not be able to confess my love, and I hate this.
I lost it, and I blame only my fucking orgoglio.Quella evening, when the party for Rage if it went without saying anything, just looked at me sadly, I clearly heard something inside my chest I've shattered and drowned the pain in alcohol, sex and drugs.
That night when I got home, before of 3 as we agreed, I was drunk and had taken too much stuff.
so I was hoping that chest pain ceased but nothing happened, indeed, when I entered the bedroom, has increased and I started crying right piĆ¹.Sono, as happened not so long, I have no right at all memories of times spent together in this house, in this bed.
Yesterday I went to Woody's and I found the bar to drink, you were sad.
I can not bear to see your pretty face sad, You are My Sunshine.
What made the bastard around preaching love, betrayed you?
If so does not deserve it, I hope that soon you know it and come back to me, at home.
We talked and I discovered what successo.E 'as I thought, the bastard had the courage to betray him, all those words were just nonsense.
was destroyed, he drank too much, so much so that he could not stand, I wanted to take home, the violinist, but with tears in his eyes he asked me not to bring, to stay with him.
At that moment I hated him with all my Ian, in a sense I got used to the fact that they were together, as long as Ian would make you happy, but now that it has reduced in this state I can not help but hate it. you were saying that you would not hurt and betray the other hand, you have deluded with all the fuss, picnics in the house and the sweet words, it reduces.
But thanks to you Ian last night I managed to recover, exactly, last night after we arrived at my house, I washed, it was a real torture for me to have his body in Portaria hand and not being able to caress, kiss, and then I did sleep in our bed, but woke up around 4 and we made love, because that is not sex but love, and this has also saw Justin, he understood how I feel about him also Did I not tell yet if words, my love will pass on through my actions and I am sure that very soon be able to come to terms with my fucking pride and tell you clearly.
This morning when I woke up after two months I have not found the bed empty and cold, but I found my Sunshine.
His face was the first thing I saw when I wake up and I owe only to Ian and his fucked by a night, this error will regret it for the rest of his life, and I thank him.
Basically I have a lot to Ethan.


= THE END =

0 comments:

Post a Comment