Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Manuelen Francais Vtech 5.8ghz Phone

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

has finally uscitoooooooo !!!!!
I'd had enough of waiting ... although I found the translation on the Internet I could not wait to buy the book ... and finally I could trovarloo 7 !!!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
last night (around 4 =.=") I finally finished it ... I have read in two days and I think is the fairest of all seven books ... the story was more beautiful and exciting!
finisceeeee as sin ... but they had to put quell'epilogo?? È__é
I ODIOOOOO and Ginny marry and have them do their figliiii ????? but we mattiii! Nonononono I do not pretend there! XP

in return was to see my Dracuccio fineeee !!!^^ with a child .. Scorpius (Oo that name) and also in
alcuuni chapters ... so we say that his presence was essential at the end. . I do not say too much otherwise I Spoiler!
put under a bit 'out of coprtine the book in the world .... and now that I am inspired to read me a bit 'of fanfic! XD

kisses to all !!!!^^

United Kingdom
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

United Kingdom
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

America
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment