Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Brazilian Wax Tore Skin

1.1 sooner or later kill LJ

Christmas to all, even if a bit 'late:)
But I had much to do these days are only able to connect today!
I have a bad and good news for you ... I announce the first
the bad: (protatile on installing the sims castaway appears only mode '
learn to play, and clicking on it I get the fatal error>. \u0026lt; This did not happen on disk, and not because capasco '... I think it is due to Vista: \\

The good news, indeed beautiful, 'and I' returned the computer fixed yesterday: D
It sometimes takes years uU dell'assisenza ones but this time, perhaps because
'to Christmas and is 'more' good: D. ..
and the fact is that 'return after a week that I had taken care ... then tatatadan!! There is' no problem with the hard disk, or better to have no problem with our beloved, as
see no xD, QueenBee!

It was only burned the processor, like I have supposed of Altron ugly but what do uu

I have not yet turned on the computer for lack of time, but I lighthouse 'tomorrow ...
Meanwhile, I continue to update (I already have 3 / 4 updates with the first family although it lacks some photos for the wicked and PhotoBucket) ...
That said, I wish you a merry Christmas: D
You feel the last update, which I assume will be '* promised * full-bodied, the 2010
A big kiss: *

0 comments:

Post a Comment