Saturday, December 25, 2010

Lola Luftnagle Costume

Merry Christmas: D

Hello ... : (When I opened the case to clean up the computer as I was advised by cagliostro929
I noticed that everything was marked, except that the processor fan was not running and not even the power supply, so I'm worried, because 'another time I had the same thing happened ...
and I feared that the problem was supply status, so the change I made to my brother who understands it more 'me.
But when I turn the PC will not start but the red light was still there, and NN starts beeping motherboard ....
reopening the case I noticed that the processor was burnt ... alas so does anyone know a program to save data from a PC that does not start? So unless
SIMMs and I continue to update (I have about 2 / 3 updates), a gift waiting for me to drive to my complete ... Meanwhile, since I do not like to sit around doing nothing I thought of a legacy with the sims castaway on the laptop, or

boh xD I read somewhere that the custom materials, only those of the Bodyshop, ranging well ... castaway I would try it since I found a download on modthesim it was for this game, to see if 'possible with other materials:)
say that I greet you:) Oh ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment