Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fake Jac Vanek Bracelets?

SL 1.3 Generation


Hi: D, finally after so many contingencies can post the update -.- ' But I'm not telling you everything, because just thinking, I refuse to be born in a society ' like this ... [info] If anything, the next time I'll explain everything>. \u0026lt; After NO Yuna, Gary had completely lost hope ... who can 'blame the other hand: anyone would like to be deceived and then declined only because' it was no longer '! Yuna But, as we know, has a twisted mind, in sobbuglio
... if anything I've ever had a mind!

and not even she knows what she wants ...
and ruin my plans for this course
The days go by and she 's always lost in thought, so that once again Brucciano dinner ...
If it were just the fault of distraction uu

course and 'so lost that threatened to burn down the neighborhood [Even if you only live in his neighborhood and Gary xD] Furtunatamente, here present the Goddess ; Simmica, knowing the skills' of his culinary creation, he had installed an alarm fire sappientemente [SMALL xD] ...
be pointed out that Gary and 'a sloth, and if we had waited for his call to the fire department, then we can also say goodbye future generations uu

Our firefighters have magnificent violet eyes *___*
No this has nothing to do with the fire, but now is not 'matter of fire or not ... but do you realize? violet eyes * __ * Li
I want too! Ok enough>. \u0026lt;I'm really going out ... course dinner and 'literally went up in smoke and then it's up to Gary cook, on the other hand there' a saying that goes, "If you want to conquer a man
take it by the throat
.
course, Yuna is not a man 'but who says that the reverse is true as well? ;)

As you siedeno on the table, decorated intezionevolmente for a romantic atmosphere, almost like fiction ...
Gary: "Honey, I know that you are not an easy woman, but from the first moment I saw you I was struck by your beauty, comparable to the migratory flight of swallows. Then your eyes to that green-blue eyes that remind me of my teddy bear as a child and your hair the same and identical to the roof of my old house! "
[No that statement and 'too sweet, but now nobody 'so deep?! -.-']
Yuna: + +

Although Yuna, did not say anything in particular, and Gary understands that it 'still a good time, and despair in front of everyone ... Well, some say that a real man never cries, but I say that the real man and 'one who has the courage to cry in front of everyone, so it only proves to be really strong and damn if people think So you're a sissy uu
Gary tranquil, Yuna will accept you 'sooner or later in my
costrinzione


Gary and' cooked to perfection, and if Yuna does not accept it even threatens to burn, Porello D:

But Gary Yuna refused for two main reasons:
1) a woman did not want to appear easy [You know, if you did fikifiki with a new acquaintance from 1 / 2 days and sim-waste 'cause you do not know enough, then you are not a Women's easy! TT]
2) He always wanted the perfect wedding ... [Although as a reason for our founder, the fundamental reason and 'the number 1] The next morning
Yuna is the derailed from its single neuron, which is able to call, oddly enough, the little brain in place of the mistress ... Yuna and eventually falls in love with Gary ...
No, but it seems consistent: fikifiki do with a stranger is not 'absolutely Simma easy ...
You symmetrical romantic, that is especially for you, if you put the horns to your husband for more 'than once,
does not mean that you put the horns, but you just close friendships with other Simmi ... So there you have to hear, even a bit, 'guilty, because' they are just friends ...
These were his thoughts "literal" ...
But we move forward, Gary finally finds the hopes and * drum roll *


Gary: "You Yuna Smustle want to spend the rest of your life to eat meals cooked by myself? E 'give it to me to imply every night? "
Yuna:" Siiiii, six hired as my butler *___*
already but I'll wait on, I have no other! "

Liusca falls from his chair in despair ...
[After three hours gets up] But

; Yuna!
OO am sure that during your creation and something 'went wrong uu

Yuna takes the ring, stares at him and exclaims: "But as you are generous
* __ * You should not have dear! "
Gary:" So and 'a si: D "
Yuna:" Yes, soon I'll sign the contract ... you're hired 24 hours on 24,
prepare all three meals and you can sleep in my own bed ...
and $ 300 per week you are fine? "
Gary and 'focused only on" you can sleep in my own bed "and enhances the joy ...
I see that these two do not speak the same language ... xD
But how do you trade a declaration of love with a request to work?
Simmi Bah ... course Yuna felt compelled to give her a ring
also found in a plastic box of cereal
to Gary, who believes it is a random marriage, when it is' a misunderstanding ...
We then pretend to play the game, the two finally
employer and employee spouses
: D


With the "marriage" life begins to smell of chocolate cake for Gary, who takes enthusiasm for cooking


Well, as I alluded in my last post, the two newlyweds, are expecting a baby '... Why 'the color pink? No, I'm hoping for a little girl * * mebugiarda, were over the other colors xD Our new cohabiting has found work in architecture, even if dreams of reaching the maximum
dell'intrattenimnento career ... And because it's' good at mechanical and 'he who fixes everything, while Yuna breaks everything -.-'
* POP *

Yuna clothing also changes automatically with the change hairstyle, and she is' a self-Simma
uu


The process
water and 'behind you
Simma autonomous
-.-...
Yuna: "Well look at you: And so was born the first certain .-.
Arrives agent Pignaro, 'cause I forget my mail xD
Gary: "But hello! Small spring flower *___*"
Yuna: + +


lla to a sandwich? : D

and then want to bring up the "wife" I love this dish ...
But Yuna does not like at all

After three sim days here comes the moment of birth: D
Gary sleeps like a log, does not know that you miss the birth of her spring flower Q: But the cries of
Yuna are too strong ...


a child is born ...
But I think the normal place when the bed and 'did your first bimbolla? Muah ...

Yuna gave the girl to Gary 'cause ...


... comes another one: D Bimbo knows to be framed and fixed the camera as if to say: Well what the hell you looking at?? "
* __ *

...
No comment ...

Ciccia *___*
Ok I tell you the names, so do not confuse us more '[as if it were possible xD] The bimbolla called Beltran and Boethius bimbollo ...

Yuna to match the "husband" Boethius rests on the ground, in the meantime and 'started the winter: D
I leave you with spam on retexturizzazione photos I made of a mesh hair XMFlora, what do you think?


It is not 'the best but at least I tried
xD And a picture of another version of Yuna: D

Now this is Simma and' possession of my game, and 'everywhere xD. ..
the next: P




0 comments:

Post a Comment