Saturday, February 5, 2011

How To Send My Ti 84back For Repair

Color Show: some natural smokey eyes ...


E 'on Sunday and I finally got time to post the new challenge:)
As I said in last post will be' a legacy ... Portara and the family 'surname Smustle! will update 'once a week, in exceptional cases even two:), each post will be' a minimum of 45 photos to a maximum of 60, crashes when Lj I try to insert more D:



Stastic: Yuna Smustle
ordered 5 6
extroverted
On 9 0 Playful Sympathy [info] 5 Likes: Muscles / Stancanovista Does not Like: It stinks After the disaster that happened to AfterTown virus, our QueenBee, Yuna and 'was beamed into another dimension simmica Paradise Town, during the transporter our Yuna has taken on a different aspect: its carnaggione was no longer 'the same as blacks are now, and his hair reddish-brown, only her eyes and smile are same as always ... Yuna tell how did you feel during this strange journey!
Yuna: D hehe! * Remains stationary for a sim-hours * * facepalm * xD good start [info] With her there was a dog named Bommie Stastic: Genius
Friendly
squeamish
(other features are normal!) [info] Bommie: Bad ceases want to stop following me?? * Turns to its tail * But fortunately you're brilliant .. oO
The
shack great villa where lies our founder and 'economic
exceptionally comfortable, and the important fact for Yuna' which has a roof. ..


Yuna: Cooosaaaa?? But no! I want a palace TT You do not understand anything ... or use your beautiful hands and get me some 'motherlode of money or I run away from here .. uU




Better not answer it ... we conclude that the speech and 'best uu ..
to escape the cold and continuous storms and blizzards that characterize this city ...

Yuna: You ... you>. \u0026lt;How can you do this to me ... and I who have given birth to you three marmocchiette * cry *
Apart from that there were four ;)...


Yuna: * cowers in a corner shocked by my behavior * D:


These are my rights to giocattrice and you can not take away gnegne * *: P

Meanwhile passes the magazine rack ... Oh God oh God oh God


Q: I downloaded the replacement faces but not the default skin * faints *


Yuna: Muah ... for so little? : D



Yuna: Let me check if there in here 'some camera Seriously: D
Bommie: oo

* help * * wakes up * However Yuna has to find a job ... and also Bommie.

Yuna: And if I do not want? :
: D
Yuna: * runs to take the newspaper *



's reasoning is so dear: D. ..
Yuna finds a job in the police and Bommie a job in security. Of course, like any self-respecting transfer, there are always guided by sim more 'or less manic, said one word more' simple stalker oo ..

Simma This cute * __ * (thanks to the replacement of
sims_by_izza

), which represents the combination of SIMMs nature lovers, in a nutshell a naturalist, but more 'or less known as components of the Garden Club ... [It's my way of speaking and 'just because of too much study ... .-. I am going haywire!]
Since, by a few thousandths of a second I decided to make some desire to Yuna, the aid to meet this Simma:) Yuna

: * Friendly MODE ON * B)


Yuna: Listen, since you already consider my BEST, how about you tell me how much money do you have? : D So in the case, I'll transfer 8D


* facepalm *



Yuna: How would you like to come to my house and give me all those simleon: D and then I chased you out?
Simma * agree *

* * doppiofacepalm Simmi who think only of money TT
Meanwhile get a visit from Mr. Humple, or the gift of pc ... and then I wonder where they Prosecutor uu

Mr.Humple:
Hello beautiful people voice Gabbibo * *... Oops ... Wrong item ... * Tries again * Shung Shung ...
should be in Simlish: D!
course the PC is sold immediately due to limited funds, who can 'afford to salt because of the internet bill uu

Noooo ... Yuna and I'll let you burn me a second lunch / dinner? Q:
End Part Today, unfortunately I have to stop here, I 'posting to the more' the other side soon:) See you soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment