Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sean Codymasterbation

play stupid google


This game runs a bit 'and done so many times, but I'd try again xD
Rules: Go to Google and search for the phrase (do not forget to quote' beginning and the end!)
not cheat, and write your real name.





Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google bar:

A:

Luisa needs

him ... [He?? Nah thing of the past thanks: D)

Q: Type in "[your name] looks" into the Google bar:
A:
LOST LUISA seems
have been sighted in the direction of Austria ..
(doh. .. I knew I should not walk alone after dark>. \u0026lt; and now as I get home?)

Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google bar:

A: Luisa says ... Some add canela [cinnamon *___________*]


Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google bar: A:
Why Luisa wants
cross the road??
[Why 'I have to find the way home xD]
I like to put those who hate
luisa
[.-. ok google hates me]

luisa
,
be
'Follow your heart Q: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google bar:

A: luisa eat
head ... Yes, yes and QST and his true nature ... xsn xk nn is a normal ... She was born with the head x amngiare xsn .... (ninth, but nice use of Italian uu) Nono knew to be cannibal D: Q: Type in "[your name] wears" in Google bar:
A:

Luisa, sister of Sarah, wearing a green sweater. [I have a sister? : D]

0 comments:

Post a Comment