Saturday, February 26, 2011

Safe Period For Intercorse

Shadow in the night! We're Golden



After years to understand the functioning of posebox (xD),
I present my new project ...
A story that diverted my mind had dreamed one night (I'm serious, sometimes dreams do very, very fictionalized UU) ...
inanza this title and 'only draft (yes xD) ...
and will 'just-friends only:]
There are two reasons why I write it
1) To improve my ability to' write ... centuries will not write about serious things and I have neglected a bit 'what is ...
2) See the first 'cause I forgot right now>. \u0026lt;
That night I saw a TV show Chinese Gloomy Salad Days, so I think that is the fault of this show a little 'dark xD ... I was inspired to outline in my subconscious ... Anyways
'goes without saying that the story and' my property 'and the public only for security for my faithful friends of Lj ... : D
I hope you will follow him!
A big kiss: *
PS I have not made their case to the title of the story of [info] fefi18 (Flower of the Night) , when I chose the name had escaped me this particular, I hope you forgive me:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment