Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blueprints For A Playset

Smustle Legacy




[info]


Policy:
can include them in your sim, as long as' there is not passed off as your own (I worked for a couple of hours so please respect the work of others), the credits are welcome if you put them for download with your Simmi ...
not load them in sites pagamento
Se volete potete modificare la texture, ma vi pregherei anche in questo caso di citarmi, ne sarei veramente grata :) Vale anche per i sim!!!
ecc. ecc. le solite lagne varie :D Keep my creations away from paysites, please and you can include my content on your sim you are uploading, but please don't claim them as your own work, 'cause I worked on them for hours...
You can work on my texture if you want, but give me credits :)
Don't upload my sim anywhere and don't claim them for yours... However, feel free to use them in anyway you want...    
Credits:
Sim Model: Yuna, a sim of mine... Hair of 



snapun

 
Skintone of 

mouseyblue

 
Lipstik o Bruno
Brows of Helaine
I edited an default replacement of Pooklet, i copied only the pink part on my textures...  
Download custom set


Download genetized and towniefied set
 
Hope you can enjoy them :)                            
Eyes on a sim born in the game, she's the dougther of  Helena of 


alfredaskew

 and a sim of mine, that I extrated with Simpe...  
Now for the fact that Yuna ...
I checked on the memory card and saves are there but are to Yuna when she had just met with Tyson -.-
Here! Learn from my mistakes: do not give
never assume that your father may be the idea of using your external memory
instead of his, 'cause he did not want to delete your files, and you think your bailouts are less important ... Oh well 'I certainly do not do stories for nonsense like that, but hell!
And if it was kind of important documents with the negotiations and the conditions stipulated for aliens to avoid possible attacks, and if those are not all doomed?? Q:
OK, I'm delirious ... The set Ps

genetizzati townieficati and appear 'too townie in default that will be created, but not replace the eyes of default which already has:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment