Sunday, January 23, 2011

Brazilian Waxing Detroit Mi

Whishing Eyes Set

Shit ... I scanned the pc to see if there were viruses, as it was very slow, and among the list of viruses some materials were customized to vabbe I told them I can not DELETE 'and nothing happen so I did but I would never, ever expected that in addition to those two, so I delete the entire folder of the sims 2 ... TT I like Avast antivirus and before it was ever Q: [info] Now I just have to change it ... : S Unfortunately I lost the Queen Bee and the story ... I hope my father bring me back tonight from his shop outside my memory and that did not erase Nothing 'that conteveva! >. \u0026lt; And I must say that this QB and 'unlucky just before the problem fixed and now the virus: ( And in case [I hope not: (] having already' Yuna uploaded on mediafire I re-download it for something else ... legacy yet it seems that damn Yuna has left so many curses on my PC and TT that are coming true ... well ... Hopefully : (As I

0 comments:

Post a Comment