Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Smoking Organisations

Sherlock Holmes: Moment

Yesterday I finally saw the funny movie about Sherlock Holmes in 2009, starring Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law. I did not want to let me draw that much but there was this very brief scene that struck me and I could not take them off. Eventually I gave up and I spent a whole afternoon in front of the monitor to write this drabble.


Title: Moment
Genre: somber
Rating: for all
Spoliers: based on a scene from the film by Guy Ritchie
Characters: Sherlock Holmes
N. Words: 100


Dedicated to Joy, the perfect Watson to Holmes that the impossible has happened ♥ ♥ ♥

If I could stop time I would forget everything but this peace, the heat against my cheek, the silence broken only by the slow, quiet beat of his heart. I do not want to move but soon I'll have to do it and this perfect moment will fade.
know that I'm awake When you feel compelled to be angry. You remember the girlfriend of the life that awaits him away from me and how I'm selfish because I want not to go away.
Everything will be no gray John Watson constantly at my side, but not now. It 's still with me and we have a case to solve.

End

January 25, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment