Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reason Why Urine Is Bubbly And Smells

1.2: When you least expect it ... [Part I]


After a 10-fold to rewrite history on LJ I finally decided to compose on Word and then paste here -.- '
I hope nothing else happens most 'if not, I swear that the gap fixed and' just returned >.\u0026lt;... The family and
'salvissima luckily:)
' nuff said ... I leave the QB



last time we had left to return Yuna intake, and vomiting on his first ...
His belly was growing day by day, and more 'this grew more' neurons
[if ever there were a few I]
decreased ...

Yuna: Oh dear: D touches are put on weight at a dose of intensive training!
[Note that we are in a clean place!] Nooo way from me Kill / the baby / D:



Yuna: Silence and 'what you deserve for having ruined my life uu
Well then you crank out one more touches': D


Yuna: Cooooooosaaaaa? * Almost * fell oO Ah no better to celebrate that he is still alive / a: D

Yuna: Ayabayaba Ayabayaba uh uh uh * clap clap * Ayabayaba Ayabayaba uh * * zumpzump


But how are we to do with you .-. Let Yuna
to its comfortable ... and keep a copy of kelp out of the ordinary, even able to hear what they say the walls


Coso: "Ahh ... that's how things work here ... I understand ... yes yes, next time I feel that the position ... "
Wall :"..."
Coso: "In fact you're right ..." Wall :"..."
Coso: "I feel spied on ... * turns around *" ... Ehm

I spent this side-by-case uu .. We are in a house gone crazy ... hopefully good for the kids!

Nooo do not believe ... Yuna does not burn food: D Miracle! Here you have to dance the smutle * starts dancing *
Ok enough ... Yuna said Congratulations, you deserve the award for Worst Meals Bruciatrice to upgrade ...

Yuna: "That would be a prize?? TT I have to be first in everything!"

Even in the worst things?


Yuna: "Arrrrrghhhhhh ... I do not want more 'play with you>. \u0026lt;'ll break 'home !!!!!!!!!!!"
Ahahah poor deluded I stand for everything: P
Assuming that we are but' only the first bump in the second that I combine ??>. \u0026lt; Yuna: "MMMM Maybe I would choose to burn the game ... starting from the kitchen: D. .. I shall sacrifice 'to the salvation of the sim-world ... and I will be 'remembered for ever "
by ghosts for centuries ... and still there controllers'!

Yuna walks away and goes to call a few sly plan to announce the simmo!

Our kelp in the meantime, cook and eating sandwiches with cheese, but look a bit 'knows' cause: P


Yuna is the work of his LTW: Medical: D [in reality 'would have already found some time if a certain person * I * had accepted his career, but since I did not think that was medicine but I had assumed that There was also a medical career]

between an idiot and another was born the first apin, Andy


Why 'a name so ambiguous? xD Why 'like a fool I have not noticed the sign on the left and I forgot if he was a baby or a pupa: P


Coso "Spingiiiiiiiiiiii * simulates a person who is shitting

doing their own needs"

But look who has just finished uu
Dude: "Oh ... * embarrassed *
Yuna is now to be done under my torture could not do otherwise!


And the results are ...


Naturalmene must also pay attention to the little [for if not force another to churn out more in 'xD]


We note that Andy's skin and eyes and hair of the mother by her father ... Even
Coso [I do not remember the name xD] contributes to the survival of daughter

Yuna: "That being sleazy and smelly! Yuck! Who knows 'and who' the mother who breeds them and then leaves them were uninhabitable ... O: "No

but luckily you say that ... well -.- '

manages to survive until the birthday ... ^ ^ what a good

Ready to see her toddle??




These are the bad hair>. \u0026lt;
Restyling for Andy ...


* * aaawwwwww

But pucciosa and that '... swollen face swollen * _ *

Yuna: "But it 's just my draft: D"
Convinced you!
You get to teach the basics




Ot Coso which is always in the center! "
1) The Pope divresti call 'but since it's you I'll beg
* w * 2) You do not call ... Dude has another name ... but I'll allow the same * _ *
Coso always arrives late ...


Coso: "A girl ... -.- 'Yuhua " A bit' of happiness 'by: D Dude:" But this neighborhood and' full of malfamani ... for more 'male ... my girls are not safe>. \u0026lt;but with a brother who protects them would be different ... * Continues the father ipersuperprotettivo * "

-.- 'no but you can not protect them?

Dude:" But it' s different we could not 'do in life .. QQ I am destined to perish * Sigh * "

Anyways' ... Coso:" We call it Andy? and let out the first: D "
Why? Coso:" So I'm not old! "
-.- 'I call goes directly to the sad'
Coso" Noooooooooooo joking: D "is said ? Ah yes a first little girl on the floor

Skin father and mother's eyes and hair ... is called Biscuit, Biscuit in Italian, honey for those who love her, Biscottaccia for enemies, when fat biscuits
xD okey I'll stop ... and not 'certainly not my fault ...
Yuna Yuna: "Oh ... and 'always my fault ... I never thought I'd name ... I never think "Oh right
-.- * hides from the evil eye of cookies *

Coso "But ciaooooooooo ...: D"
is good keep it busy, so I think about who to blame when it will be 'great: D



Andy: "Dude I want to take out. .. no one wants me more 'good Q__Q * sigh * "

Amoreee: (

Luckily Andy grows



And for a toddle that if it follows another one that goes ...



cakes: "I grow so bad for Revenge of the name! uu" The
are taught the usual three things:



Yuna Coso and try new positions explained by the wall ... [oo]

Super effective because 'Yuna becomes a whale ... pretty pissed off ... TT

Andy and 'quite good at school but if they fuck Coso highly -.-'
[had my way: P joke of course xD]


cakes grows smiling: D no more revenge '??


Biscuit: ": D I paralyzed my face ... thank heavens!"
o: ok ...



Biscuit: "But in this house and only eat only cheese sandwiches?? I've fed up with ... D:"
Coso: "* sigh * [The wounded pride]


Biscuit: -
I know that the face and 'still in paralysis


delivery arrives ...
Coso ago, his affaracci, girls flock ...
Sara 'a boy? Or not?



Girls synchronized +3000 Andy xD

He knew all about this challenge: D But then

and 'male or female?


Andy: "Yeeeeeee a sorellinaaaaaa!" Coso: gweeeeeeeeeee * * [wounded twice in one day xD] And here
and 'Cereal born [and this time' was ... Yuna] Yuna "ehmbe? I'm speaking ... I promised in the first post and keep my word ... .. "
But not joking?
Yuna: "I do not joke ever! Uu"

Andy: "Oh hello little one *__*" Note that it is 'an exact copy of Andy as a child ... hopefully not a clone!
Nara ... yet you? But the finish to enter without permission?

Coso and' attracted to her ... oo Nara get out or you're dead>. \u0026lt;
Our queen and 'pregnant again: D Ok

possimo close the last post of the year: D spam with pictures ... Yuna: "I want to be the subject of all the pictures! I am the queen bee and I've no right! "
Ah, finally you have to be confirmed: P
Yuna:" Bla bla bla uu "

*________*
Biscuit:" What in the new year you stop giving horrible names other sim ... uu Ruining their lives ... But I forgive you 'cause I'm good! :) "
But it 's so ugly name? XP

* puts her foot in the toilet *
Yuna:" I am beautiful *__*" If you say so xD
Happy New Year to everyone: D Good

0 comments:

Post a Comment