Sunday, January 16, 2011

How To Install A Rancher Grill Guard

New project: P Download


This time a genetic experiment gone out randomly while playing with the CAS ...
I love it and I decided to share it with you: D
It 's a Simma, should be
Asian

* __ * I hope you like it ^. ^




His name' Ruiru and last name, and ' Lin: D treat them well: D

; Outstanding features ...
(It was jammed PhotoShop -.- 'I finally broken panes to place well xP)
Here are the credits of contents:

In Simpack but' there is another type of hair, given that others do not oO I found them in the Bodyshop

Download sim

I also tried also to change the color of eyes, then , with eyes that I had created and put in the download post with Epiphany to Yuna ( here
) and I must admit that was good, I love it *___* It
this Simma, moreover in the picture with Yuna, you could not see your eyes: D

;

Download These Eyes
; Although the eyes have some small imperfections in top right xD
however, is not 'over here, I made another pair of eyes


Download Eyes
The part above and' a little 'more' dark -.- 'here why 'and' exit the black line ... lala ... * And all throwing tomatoes * xD But
will improve 'over time: P
Download them ... if you do not always feel sorry xD
See you soon: *

0 comments:

Post a Comment