Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Romanian Porcelain Lace Figurines

eyes and a sim: D

Today I finished the majority of writing assignments and I miss "only" those oral .. . >. \u0026lt;
History, biology, math and Latin TT
The school starts on Monday unfortunately I do not think, except in exceptional cases veramene, you can update ... This post is dedicated to




dreamlikemoon

, who is having a bad time, more 'I could do but hope that everything will be resolved in the best way ^ _ ^


Our Tyson instead of spending time with Cereal, always spends his days with Yuna in the photo booth ...

know that I would never combine in oO. . So we should not be surprised if Yuna and 'always pregnant first shot, as Tyson has spermatozoii the divine Son of God as Ty. The Pacia our Yuna grew, so every day, who knows 'whether in the womb Bring a copy of twins or not, whether it will again' a pupa or a baby ...


But the beauty and 'that all POP and' always amazed, as if after all that Fiki Fiki would never have expected the belly TT
Cereal Every time he needs (hygiene, bladder, hunger, sleep) I minnacciare Yuna to look after her, and every time makes this face ...

Yuna: But if they can not 'occupy the mother?

But perhaps you did not understand that YOU are the mother * facepalm *

Yuna: D: Yuna
reaction to my revelation ... like I told a child that Santa Claus does not exist! Sometimes, however 'plays well with the small but other than that hardly anything more'
Needless to say, then the faces (of all SIMM) when empty the potty!

Buscuit having no support from anyone, 'forced to do the tasks alone, and' now used, and as' Andy, to do all by myself!
Biscuit: Damned Women: D before I give birth and then let me take care of them so no more 'too much! I will avenge me 'for the name you gave me: D! Of course I understand that
Biscuit smiles since 'in his mind is imagining all the tortures that can' be given to the mother ... Treasury lets you do everything only once I have finished the QueenBee: D E 'Tyson is (under my threats) to teach small and Cereal

the basics ...


Note well Andy's stomach due to all those sandwiches with cheese xD


Biscuit and you know 'more' early Andy, in fact, already trying to win the delivery-food to run away from home .. . But failing that is content to play (I do not remember the name xD) with Yuna and finally being able to kill, even if only in the game ...


is that cake you see and 'always to Cereal, not worthy of anyone in this house naturally clean, if not for sheer necessity' ... TT [info] Biscuit: Yuna you stop adding new members to the family if not then there shit! Yuna ignores and Andy thinks "Sandwiches, damn!" Tyson: It should end up in handcuffs who is the children and then they abbam \\ Ndoni ... He talked about his father model oO
not being calculated from almost none of the time, from cereals to the mad joy with the water ...

comes from day to day so time to grow up to Andy, the time now in the age to come ' adolescent


Yes, Biscuit has inherited from the ebeteface Yuna, meaculpa that I put in an active / lazy ...

that pretty, but Occor a redesign! Since
and 'grown up Andy does is take care of the little

Cereal:: D a person who loves me!


arrive in labor ...
And so was born ....

A child's eyes and complexion and hair Yuna Tyson ... The fourth daughter (alas 'is still a female TT), which was in danger of being killed by her mother, who had already crashed at birth against the half wall -.-'
Yuna: "The call Donut?? : D "
But the poor, have already called two daughters with names of food, save her ... Q: So between Donut suggested by Yuna, Dado
Star
(oO) suggested by Tyson, Dolce (oO) suggested Biscuits who wants a companion named sweetened, and Desdemona suggested by Andy ...
choose Demeter, not because 'Desdemona is a bad name, but already we have an architect of evil plans against Yuna, except that it' s too long xD




Tyson: Pucci pucci my dearest little one, anyway For me it will always Nut Star
also wanted to welcome Andy to the small house

changing the diaper, 'cause neither parent wanted to do it TT
Biscuit: I admire your aspiration Tyson, but you could always just avoid cooking sandwiches?
Tyson as after having received a blow away with a disappointed face ...

This picture has no sense except to show that we eat sandwiches yet ... despite the conversation with Biscuit TT
Tyson to demonstrate his remarkable intelligence, learn the language alberese

Tyson: Pio Pio Pio * moves his hands like a chick * o.o''


not believe it! OO is serving something else outside of sandwiches, I've realized that I could not really more?! Here Andy after a redesign:)


Carina but I may have exaggerated with makeup xD

Biscuit: Muro I took a 10 + you happy?
Wall ...

biscuits rather talk to the walls instead of talking with parents, I understand xD

Andy: * cries * I moderate a guy take me sigh!! We provide the soon dear: D
It goes well in a batch Community design, or to update your wardrobe to find a love for our Andy

Photo Series spam














Back home, comes the birthday of Cereal


decides to cut his hair

But I was much better before ... Cereal Biscuit began to socialize with and play with her and as' the only girl in the house now ... Under the watchful eye
sodisfatto Tyson ... Sodisfatto But of what? oO

But she does not like physical contact! So
socialize through chess and Chinese blackberry



Yuna and 'pregnant again ... The xD
smustle has never left the house Queen ... fact:

Needless to say, Yuna is another excuse for the foot in the toilet xD ficarsi

Cereal: But you know that tennis is a racket and unapallina aahahaah xD
Biscuit : ahahahahahah * dies laughing * No please explain? era una battuta? Se si non l'ho capita O:
 

Tyson fa sogni su Nara, non vogli immaginare cherazza di sogni fa o.O
 Arriva cosi anche il compleanno di Demetra :)

In braccio alla sorella maggiore...e qui chiudiamo questo aggiornamento! :) A presto!                                                                                                                               

0 comments:

Post a Comment