Friday, January 21, 2011

Should I Wear A Nappy To Dentist

Sherlock: One night you made me whole

This story is the result of too many re-readings of "The Last Adventure" and "The Empty House" by Arthur Conan Doyle in the background with the voice of John Barrowman. At least two songs ("One Night Only " and "Unusual Way ") are inextricably linked to the situations of the two stories and this is the result.


"One night you made me whole
Genre: somber
Rating: for all
Alerts:
slash Spoilers:" The last adventure "(The Final Problem)," The Adventure of the house empty "(The Adventure of the Empty House) by Arthur Conan Doyle
Characters: Sherlock, John N.
words: 794


Dedicated Joy.
Let's not pretend to care

the Reichenbach Falls

The game will end soon. I have not considered true even for a moment the message that John has called the hotel for his own good but I pretended to believe it. It will go into a rage when he realizes that he was deliberately moved away and threaten to kill me, but if I know Moriarty as I believe, will be too late. Just as I was certain that his immediate thirst for revenge would have decided to concentrate solely on me. John is too stubborn, do not accept that I am willing to die in order to rid the world of Jim Moriarty, I unsuccessfully tried to make him understand that as I felt the end was approaching. There I could only hate making me the first time and this, strangely, did not want. Feelings, people may fall often. Apparently I spent too much time with John Watson not to be at least partially affected. Last night was just an opportunity for its own sake and nothing else could ever exist between us. John knows it is a sentimental fool, no matter how many times I reminded him that heroes do not exist.
masked by the sound of the waterfall, I hear footsteps. Sorry John ...

Something inside me surrender

Three years later, in the doctor's John

I should be furious, shaking the ubiquitous scarf around his neck to strangle him. He left me to believe he was dead, I had failed my intention to protect him. Three years of solitude to mourn the grating sound of his violin, the smell of chemicals around his person and to have exclusive use of my laptop that has become useless without him. Should I pull his fist in the face after the blatant way in which it is exposed, as if it were just a joke well done. Should I quit to stay here and watch her sleep as if it were the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. But it is unusual and Sherlock, brilliant, brilliant. From the first moment I met him he made my adventurous life, chaotic, special. And involuntarily I remember that night, that single moment allowed me to love him even if the morning after I read in his eyes that we would never even mentioned. And I have to shake your fist at his side not to reach out and put out the curls from his forehead. Or just touch it to really be sure it is not a hallucination. Sherlock Holmes, my friend, my roommate, my lover of one night. Should I be angry but I feel like I'm drunk, is back and I could not be happier.

One night you made me whole

221b Baker Street

Mrs. Hudson Lestrade had brought the roast and it was presented with a bottle of good wine to celebrate. But now the two were roommates and only if they were quietly sitting in their seats, the look of both wandering into the room to take note of bewilderment that the investigative consultant was unable to recreate in a few hours after his return, to return to dwell on relaxed and smiling figure of the other. Sherlock had told of his adventures around the world and during the dinner hour, the long fingers absently caressing the violin, seemed in no hurry to move, but John was sure that within a couple of days everything would be as if the friend he had never left the apartment. He tried to suppress a
yawn, but the night before had not even pretended to go to bed and now he did not want to do it.
- John, I have no intention of leaving, - Sherlock said sternly, as if reading his mind.
- How ... - Began to ask, then shook his head and stood up. - It does not matter. Good night, Sherlock.
had only a few steps when he was grabbing his wrist.
Sherlock kept his eyes fixed on the violin and his tone was low and curiously hesitant.
- I had time to think while I was away. This thing between us, whatever you want to call it, you can co-exist with my work now that ... As long as you want it again ...
In pronouncing the last sentence had raised gaze and now penetrating gray eyes peering into the doctor's that indefinable.
John had never been good with words and now he did not know what to say, how to declare everything he felt without the figure of the fool. He felt the hand of Sherlock loosen its grip and, almost in a panic, he reached the freedom to place it between the neck and the shoulder of another. A smile appeared on the lips of both while the distance was reduced to zero, this time there would be no second thoughts.

End

13-16 January 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment